Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Man On the Moon: End of the Day




So I've been listening to the leak of Kid Cudi's new album and I absolutely love it. I won't go into much detail yet (I want to do a full album review when it's actually released) but I will say that from beginning to end, this album does not dissappoint. Scary part is the album gets better and better with every play. The beauty of Cudi is that he puts all feeling into every verse, every hook, every beat. Working with MGMT and Ratatat doesn't hurt either.

Strongly recommend listening to this album...


EDIT: Anyone who has listened to the album already lemme know your thoughts! I talked to a friend about the album for probably half an hour, it was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Haha for real. I have the entire album on repeat. Any favorite songs? I love 'em all.

    ReplyDelete